If you are on the verge of starting a business, this is the right time for you to take care of its profitability and security. We shall review all aspects of your business and help you with developing the best possible solutions for your company:
Administrative (unfair competition, customs, taxes, etc.)
- Administrative legal protection of business (contestation of inspection reports and decisions/resolutions of public authorities);
- Mitigation of negative effects of imposition of administrative sanctions (penalties, confiscation, prohibitions);
- Suppression of unfair competition by imposition of administrative sanctions (penalties and prohibitions)).
Corporate and top management
Conflict resolution in the best interests of the parties:
- breakup with business partners and top managers with minimization of losses;
- withdrawal from business on the best conditions (mandatory buyout of shares, withdrawal from membership, etc.);
- protection of shareholders’/members’ interests by repealing illegitimate decisions of governing bodies (general meetings, boards, etc.), as well as by contesting illegal and disadvantageous deals;
- counteraction of hostile acquisitions including contestation of transactions with shares;
- reestablishment of partnerships through negotiations and mediation;
- breakup with top managers without unjustified losses;
- protection of employer rights including recovery of damages from and prosecution of top managers;
- recovery of relations between employers and top managers through negotiations and mediation.
Bankruptcy (subsidiary liability)
For creditors: protection of interests at all bankruptcy stages to prevent debtor’s abuse, acquisition of information about debtor’s situation and assets, recovery of illegally divested debtor’s assets, full or partial debt recovery, bringing perpetrators to accountability, imposing restrictions on them (restricted exit from the country, etc.).
For a debtor: protection at all bankruptcy stages, from attainment of control over debtor’s business, debt restructuring, and retention of assets and/or business.
Protection on subsidiary liability claims against founders and top managers in order to retain funds and/or life comfort (absence of restrictions on exit, etc.).
Real estate and construction
Rational solutions for dispute regulation: termination of ominous agreements, in particular, lease agreements, acquisition of titles to real estate, property division among partners, breakup with counter parties (construction, design, service contracts, etc.): contract termination and repudiation, recovery of liquidated damages, interests, losses.
Protection of titles to trademarks or other intellectual property rights by legal actions, imposition of administrative sanctions, restrictions on goods importation to the customs territory.
Debt regulation and collection
Business-oriented support for creditors and debtors:
- collection of debts, liquidated damages and losses through negotiations, litigations, arbitration;
- recognition and execution of judgments of foreign courts of law and arbitration.
- rejection of unjustified claims, reduction of liquidated damages or loss amounts through negotiations, mediations, courts of law and arbitration;
- debt restructuring by suspending and extending execution of court judgments, amicable settlements.