Starting a business
If you are on the verge of starting a business, this is the right time for you to take care of its profitability and security.
Structuring and registration
Establishment of a corporate structure for business organization and development in view of partners’ interests and business tasks through:
- identification of the best possible form and mode of functioning (benefits, guarantees, opportunities);
- prevention of potential conflicts between partners in future (consolidation of key agreements in writing in corporate documents);
- permanent focus on business safety and absence of claims from the State (compliance with all required administrative procedures, clearances, permits);
- development of the best possible corporate structure and its interactions (shareholders/general meeting/supervisory board/manager);
- detailed development of “weak” positions (by-laws, guidelines, contracts with employees, compliance with the confidentiality mode, material liability, etc.).
Registration of labor relations with personnel
Elaboration of the best possible model of interaction with employees and managers, legal registration of all personnel rights and duties:
- protection of confidential information;
- commercial secret;
- indemnification of losses;
- incentive programs;
- reduction of corporate reputation risks.
Business process development
Development of a legal framework for business process of an efficiently operating enterprise, including:
- business relation structuring for the purposes of gaining maximum economic benefits;
- taxation process enhancement in order to improve business profitability;
- minimization of administrative and criminal prosecution risks in the area of entrepreneurship activity.
Family and business
Harmonization of family and business interests by:
- transferring business to the next generation of owners;
- development of prenuptial and other agreements;
- development of partnership agreements for family business companies;
- provision of economic safeguards in the event of death of a family member.
Acquisition of business assets (shares, real estate, company, etc.)
Selection of the best possible business asset acquisition procedure, comprehensive legal support of transaction in view of the requirements of safety, economic advantages and further efficient use, taking into account the following:
- the current or required corporate structure;
- issues of taxation and declaration;
- need for and adequacy of investee inspection in terms of legal risks.