Relations with business partners
Mutual understanding between business partners is the foundation of a company’s success. However, lack of common views on business may develop into a conflict capable of destroying the business. In this event, we are ready to come to help our Client: compile an adequate partnership agreement to prevent conflicts or facilitate settlement of an existing conflict with minimum losses.
Conflict resolution in the best interests of the parties:
- preservation and restoration of partner relations through negotiations and mediation;
- breakup with business partners and top managers with minimization of losses;
- withdrawal from business on the best conditions (mandatory buyout of shares, withdrawal from membership, etc.);
- protection of shareholders’/members’ interests by repealing illegitimate decisions of governing bodies (general meetings, boards, etc.);
- protection of shareholders’/members’ interests through contestation of illegal and disadvantageous deals;
- counteraction of hostile acquisitions including contestation of transactions with shares.
Minimization of corporate conflict risks by discussing essential business issues among partners:
- reinforcement of mutual understanding between founders/shareholders;
- development of confidential relations between founders/shareholders;
- development of a partnership agreement – the foundation of interaction between partners and business development.