Conflicts is a practically inevitable phenomenon in the present-day business conditions. Breakup with business partners, withdrawal from business, conflicts with the corporate governing bodies and employees – all these problems bring many problems. We protect the interests of our interests and help them solve a conflict situation with minimum losses.
Conflicts with partners
Breakup with business partners with minimization of losses:
- withdrawal from business on the best possible conditions (mandatory buyout of shares, withdrawal from membership, etc.);
- protection of the owner’s interests in repealing illegitimate decisions of governing bodies (general meeting, board of directors, etc.);
- protection of the interests of shareholders/members by contesting illegal and disadvantageous transactions;
- counteracting hostile acquisitions including contestation of transactions with shares;
- recovery of relations between partners through negotiations and mediation.
Conflicts with top managers
Painless breakup with top managers:
- recovery of relations between employers and top managers through negotiations and mediation;
- protection of the employer’s rights including recovery of damages from top managers;
- when necessary, prosecution of top managers.
Protection of businesspersons’ interests in various disputes for personal/family needs in the purposes of restoring violated rights, recovery of duties, property preservation and recovery, providing for life comfort.