A lawyer recommended for cooperation in Belarus by such international legal rating agencies, as Chambers Global, Chambers Europe, Who’s Who Legal, Who’s Who Legal: Competition.
Chambers about Tatiana Ignatovskaya: “… clients are impressed by her meticulousness and diligence…”
In practice since 1996
- effective client representation before the antitrust authority and a court on dismissal of charges against two Clients for non-compliance with competition law in vertical agreements bearing indications of restrictive business practices on the bottled water market (2015-2016);
- effective client representation before the antitrust authority and a court on contesting a judgement on non-compliance with antitrust laws in part of unfair competition on the toy construction set market (2015);
- advising a large number of foreign Clients on getting the antitrust authority’s approval of changes in indirect control of cross-border trade; advising on transaction structuring (in telecommunications, FMCG, oil refining and retail spheres);
- advising telecommunications companies on entering the Belarusian market, including structuring of power grids and data transmission networks to ensure compliance with local requirements to networks and deployed equipment;
- legal mapping the implementation and follow-up on launch of the Metro SMS Ticketing Project;
- providing legal support to a major information resource/web catalog re-launched due to changes in requirements to e-commerce;
- handling the first anti-pirate case of Microsoft in Belarus;
- conducting cases on client intellectual property protection to prevent ‘grey’ import to Belarus, inter alia, with customs and administrative safeguards.
- concept co-author and then a member of juries of Republican Legal Student Olympiads held at Belarusian State University;
- acting as an expert in a number of projects co-implemented by international organizations and Belarusian authorities;
- drafting comments and proposals on adoption of legislation, inter alia, governing advertising activities and antitrust regulation;
- serving as the Executive Director (in 2001-2005), Belarusian Nongovernmental Association of Business Lawyers (BNGABL);
- co-founder and a Board member of the CIS Competition Support Non-Commercial Partnership.
- Belarusian State University, Faculty of Law, with honors.
Membership in professional organizations:
- Minsk City Bar Association;
- International Bar Association (IBA).