She is one of the lawyers recommended for cooperation in Belarus by such international lawyer directory, as Chambers Europe.
IN PRACTICE SINCE 2001
- more than 15 years of commercial law, in particular, intellectual property law, in the private sector;
- more than 15 years of active representation of clients in Belarusian courts, inter alia, in cases on bankruptcy and subsidiary liability;
- representation of Microsoft Corporation (USA) since 2014 in the field of software copyright protection in Belarus;
- since 2010 – project team leader of EBRD and EDB external legal consultant;
- legal supportof financingan investment project on the production of furniture products and subproducts in Belarus with a more than Euro 70 mln loan froman international financial organizationanda bank group;
- legal support of financing of an investment project on a rod mill in Belarus with more than Euro 240 mln loan from an international financial organization (an international bank) and a Belarusian bank;
- legal support of adoption of licensed manufacturing of goods and services in Belarus (electronic products, cleaning equipment, agriculture), assistance with identifying the strategy of protection and transfer of intellectual property rights;
- advising and supportingan international financial organization in the course of implementation of a project on financing construction of a wood processing company in Belarus for a total of Euro 50 mln
- advising and supporting a number of international franchisers (USA, UK) with entry into the Belarusian market, structuring relations with developers, drafting and following up on registration of franchising agreements;
- advising and representing clients in cases on unfair competition related to illegitimate use of intellectual property (generally, trademarks).
- research and teaching: external professor, EHU (Vilnius, 2006–2012), author/developer of an original course: “Intellectual Property Law”, research in legal protection of software in private international law, participation in thematic academic conferences, publications;
- expert in a number of international projects: Doing Business of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund; study by the World Bank (IFC) on bankruptcy and secured transactions;
- external expert (by correspondence) in Belarusian law (ownership and trust) on a case reviewed by the High Court of Justice, UK;
- Award for Excellence from Microsoft Central & Eastern Europe DCU, in the field of copyright protection (2015).
- Faculty of Law, Belarusian State University, 2001;
- Faculty of International Relations, Belarusian State University, Master’s Degree, 2005;
- International and European Law Faculty, EHU-International (Vilnius), post-graduate studies, 2008;
- Professional Activity of Patent Attorneys Course, National Center for Intellectual Property,2015.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS:
- Information Technology and Intellectual Property Court of Arbitration (Minsk, an arbitrator);
- Association of Patent Attorneys.
Certificate of Lawyer Certificationby the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus No. 283 of 23.07.2004, valid through 23.07.2019.
Certificate of Registration as a Patent Attorney of the Republic of Belarus No. 098 of 18.05.2016, for 5 years (patent attorney registration number 118).